Saturday, March 18, 2006

black spots

“I’ve been here before.” P said with a faint sigh full of grief and consumed by agony.

WEDNESDAY, 4th of January: He was, now, in his usual mode – a mode that he never wished to come. Again and again he has entered this long, winding, dark and agonizing tunnel. A tunnel, he calls his life. He had experienced this countless times before, but he did not like it for a bit. He guessed no matter how much something becomes a routine, it didn’t mean that he’d get used to it. Down the path he has experienced a lot. Mostly bad habits and evil desires, but he was always pushed back to the lighter side of things by people who had become part of his family.

“What’s up P?!” Al shouted with a huge smile on his face and glee radiating from his very identity.

“Just peachy man…” He responded with utmost sarcasm.

He felt annoyed and insulted by this joyous state of his friend. Just the same, he was glad to see a “brother” happy. He had been the bridge for this brother’s now astounding source of joy. He felt quite pleased with himself for this feat. With a faint smile, he glanced at his friend. Ever welcoming the atmosphere he brings.

“At least it’s a change…” He thought.

“I AM SOOOO psyched!!!” Al said with unfazed smile still on his face.

“What the hell are blabbering about?”“I have just experienced HEAVEN dude! It was absolutely THE most… I can’t even think of a word to describe it…”

“Good for you…”

“She’s the best man. I’d be stupid to let this one go.”

“You know… That’s something for change. I thought you were the picky one?”

“What the fuck is with you today? You’re sourer than your average.”

“C’mon man… You know me… forgive my emoshit…”

“Damn right I know you! You weren’t always like this dude.”

The winding conduit has led him to find a part of himself he never knew existed. But in the process, he has lost the beautiful side of his being. He had guessed that this trail was assembled when he had lost the only being he swore to revolve his existence around. P never thought he changed that much though.

“I guess I just got used to it.” He thought. But this was the one thing he was scared of… Getting used to a feeling like this. It wasn’t getting him anywhere.

“I miss the old P. you know… the one friend I can always count on for a smile.” Al added.

“That’s the thing man… You better get use to this one…”Al looked at P with a mixture of hopeless persistence and a friendly urging.

“C’mon man… I’m just saying… You’d be better off like you used to.”

“Well,… Here’s a sad fact… I think this P is here to stay… I don’t think the Old P is coming back…”

“Keep your head up dude. Time will come.”

“Time will come?... I guess... But I really don’t think he’s coming back...”WEDNESDAY, 4th of January: -End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home