Saturday, March 18, 2006

To whom it may concern:

Greetings! I would like to inform you, with deep regret that I am resigning from the position I am currently holding in the the Federation of Life Long Search for Truth, Love, and God. I cannot continue serving the FLLSTLG because I am running from the life I am currently in. I am not sure how long I’ll be running so I won’t let the organization be led into thinking that I can still do my job.

It has been my pleasure serving the organization under your guidance and leadership. I would like to assure you and the future batch of officers that I will continue serving the organization in whatever way I can. But, I will not be directly involved. Most of the time, you’ll find me hiding under a wreck trying to poke success out of its shell.

Thank you for accepting my cowardice.


Sincerely,
PIPO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home