Saturday, March 18, 2006

bended knees

I fell on my knees weeping. I did not know where I went wrong. I was so engulfed in sorrow; I could not hold my tears from pouring onto the floor. They flowed through my closed eye lids like a leak in a faucet. I sobbed at every memory that flashed in my mind. Dull and lifeless, I groped for a mark of some sort, a sign that would lead me back to her. I could not find any. I crouched helplessly in the middle of a dark and empty space. I tried to hold on to what I had left, my sanity. But, it too, slipped away from my grip.I lay down on the cold damp floor weary and worried. I have lost all control. I crawl towards a dark corner thinking I could escape the hurt. Crumpled in that corner, I fail to recognize the things that are relevant in my currently miserable existence. I am locked in my own pool of grief and hate. I wallow in a pain that can never be eased by mere pleasures. I yearn for a love I can no longer have. I have lost. I am lost. My vision, my goals, my plans; they vanished with her love for me. For some unknown cause, the wind blew them away.Where did I go wrong? I clenched my fist hoping I can still hold on to a hand that wont let me go as well. But, I was reaching out to nothing but the wind that blew I grinded my teeth in frustration. I ended blaming myself,.... hurting myself. Angry and despaired, I became immobile. I was swallowed by the monsters of love. My being was dissolved in the solvent of life. I am, once more, buried under the faces of the worlds rushing crowds. I am left with nothing... nothing but the love that still circulates in my chest... nothing but the love I will keep inside the treasure box of my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home