Saturday, March 18, 2006

signs

we encounter signs all our lives. some times we see it, other times we don't. there are of course signs that stare you right in the face and those that are subtle. the weird thing about it is that most often than not we ignore the signs we shouldn't. it's like smoking in a no smoking area or making a left turn on a one way street. I guess it a thing with most Filipinos. we, sometimes, don't give a shit about signs.

the signs I would like to talk about, though, are not the signs we see posted on boards and shit. the signs I'm talking about are the intangible things (I hate to talk about stuff that gives me goose bumps, but in this case I'll make an exception) - like signs of love.

I talked to a girl the other day, who had absolutely no idea what she wanted. she couldn't make up her mind. It was sad to think that the love this girl was looking for was the love staring her in the face. And she just couldn't see it.(Mostly, though, it affects me because I can relate.) the thing is we don't know that we want something until its gone. I'd have to say its shitty when things don't go the way you planned. But that's the way the world works. it's crazy, but it's life's spice.(do you get what I mean?)

people sometimes expect something to come from the left all the while forgetting that it could come from the right. we have this paradigm that sets everything in our minds. we'd like to think of it as creating order in an effort to make our messed up lives a little easier. this is how its suppose to be. Or so we would like to think. I say we need to compromise sometimes. we, at the very least, need to keep it open to possibilities. who knows? the man or woman you could be looking for is the guy you thought was the "no one" in front of you.

love shits but that's how it is. I'm blind when it comes to signs for myself, but damn it people. your signs are too damn obvious! Get it together and realize "hey, shit... Your right there... all this time I thought you were somewhere else..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home