Saturday, March 18, 2006

shit!!!

Tuesday, 10th of January. I sat across the beauty that was her. I could not blink. I could neither stare. hoping that this moment never found an end.

I sat across the beauty that was her. I suffered. I could not tell her. with my pen and my feelings well at hand, I wrote out of my misery and into a fantasy. I left the world longing for the embrace of a woman that could never be... mine...

I sat across the beauty that was her. But as she got up and left, I could not bare the sorrow boiling in my chest. she waved them goodbye. and I... I started to die... Watched her glide away. She waited, That much I guessed. but I could never muster the courage to pluck the fruit so gracefully dangling from the tree that was drawing me. A bite... that was the one thing I wanted... A bite out of love... Then again, the snake that was cowardice bit me first. and so I die. with the venom in my veins, I wept.

I could not take the pain. alas, this was my fate. a love that could never be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home