Friday, October 06, 2006

critics

I just figured...

Sometimes I experience people poking around someone else's life... they're like monkeys trying to get thier food - with the "stick in the ant hill" technique that they've developed...

At times it scares me that some people know a whole lot more about me that I don't even know about myself... curiosity is good trait... but please, a word from the not so wise... lay off when somebody tells you to do so!!! Because it's not fun when you're under the microscope...

Listen up... when someone hides something, don't look for it... they hid it for a purpose... they don't want anybody finding it...

Get it?!

Got it?!

Good!...

See the sign?... >>>>> "BACK OFF!!!"<<<<<< Follow the sign...


And that is the clearest message I could probably send... No hidden meanings... no words to decipher... just plain text even a mule would understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home