Saturday, March 18, 2006

lonely? Huh!!! no shit!!!

too many people on too many instances, get pre-occupied with feeling. but does it really conspire to create a decent argument that a fault was made by another party?... shit happens, it's a given. do you really think that a person walks away to a life that sucks because he/she got nagged? or did he/she create the situation he/she was in? too many cases in too many instance's, it's all about what you get when you do something else you should NOT have done. in other words, it's an after-effect of what you imposed on yourself - a mere consequence of an action you have done. it's not because your weren't given the thing you wanted, its because you got what you initiated in the first place...
That's the irony, you think you made the right choice by following whatever it is that dictated you. but in the end, it rears its ugly head to bite you back. shit happens right? yup!!! I know!!! that's what I've been trying to say!!! for instance, I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the right place at the right time when this lovely young gal walks in. I had been bitten by the love bug. but instead of thinking logically, I had let the virus dictate my intellectual system - clouding every right judgment. I knew it wouldn't happen. I was there when the fate's told the world "This thing will never be." I never listened. now look where it has gotten me... misery, pain, call it what you must... some people may refer to it as loneliness... fuck... bottom line... thou shall not create a situation where you have no way out...
it's good to feel love, but know when to step back... kind of like what I did... I stepped back because I knew she wasn't what she was cracked-up to be... sure she was an ideal girl... but not every ideal girl or boy comes along to be yours... it's sooooooo funny when I hear them say there so lonely because of this and that... fuck!!! how the hell did you think it happened in the first place?! let me tell you how it happened... you made it happen!!! look at it this way... your judgment sucks!!! like mine did... it sucked so much I could smell it from half way around the goddamn world... its how you suck right now... let me to you that is one sick reformation of what I had been through.... =) talk about karma... =) and to think think you told me so yourself... It turns out you're not the hot shot you claim to be... I wish you could hear me laugh my guts out... hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home